Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy 2008 Everyone!

It's been a strong start in 2008 - our second official year providing creative English courses for children in Hannover, Germany. I'm pleased to announce that our business has tripled going into 2008, and so has the degree of my creative chaos. When not taking calls, I've been up to my elbows in finger-paint, children's books and construction paper coming up with a dynamic program for this round of winter classes! 

For our classes starting on Thursday, we'll be welcoming some new faces along with many CAW veterans. If you would like to join a course, reserve your place as soon as possible. There is usually a long waiting list weeks before courses start. I'm trying to keep up with the demand though - after Easter we are expecting to offer many more courses throughout the week.

The Children's Art Workshop has a new volunteer. Leonie will be assisting me with classes on Thursdays. Thanks Leonie!

For course information, visit our website at www.childrensartworkshop.com

No comments: